Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shelfari and Social Media

These things are already featured in the side bar are of this blog, but I wanted to highlight them in a blog post as well. Shelfari, Twitter and Facebook are all great ways to keep up with what I'm reading, book reviews on quality children's lit and interesting and exciting headlines in the education and library world.

Check out my Shelfari Bookshelf here. I only add books that I would give 3+ stars, these are the best books I've read and each is reviewed. Those books which are great for young children (0-6) are also highlighted with pre-reading skills they help to develop. Beyond young children I've also read and reviewed juvenile and young adult chapter books and non-fiction.

Click on the links in the sidebar to follow my tweets or check out the facebook page for this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment